It’s that time of year again, a season when search engines like Google share the top search terms, sometimes by demographic. I would, again, like to see what the “Evangelical” Christian population has been searching for recently. I’m guessing (all in fun) at least some of the following would be included. We are still a curious bunch.
Top Evangelical Christian Searches:
30) Is my Lauren Daigle CD Tax-Deductible?
29) Will there be Disney+ in heaven?
28) “I am the (ginger)bread of life” scented candle
27) Joel Osteen Scripture-Free Journaling Bible
26) Charlie Brown speech, New International Version
25) Best Essential Oil for anointing shut-ins
24) List of new heretics, 2019
23) What exactly is TikTok?
22) Should I sign up for TikTok?
21) Good Heavens, how do I delete my TikTok account?!
20) Yeezy Study Bible
19) Tithing AFTER taxes, Biblical proof
18) “No weapon formed against me” handgun holster
17) Venmo = Mark of the beast?
16) “Not today, Satan!” 2020 planner
15) Non-alcoholic champagne, nondescript bottle
14) Jesus actually turned water into MORE water, proof texts
13) How much is Dave Ramsey’s Total Money Makeover?
12) Yikes, can I finance Dave Ramsey’s Total Money Makeover?
11) Christian accidentally eats bourbon ball, now what?
10) Are we still mad at Target?
9) Are we still mad at Starbucks?
8) Are we still cool with Walmart?
7) What shows can I watch and still go to heaven?
6) What is Medi-Share?
5) Is Medi-Share a scam?
4) How to get out of Medi-Share?
3) “Jesus is the Reason for the Season” gift card holder
2) Chick-Fil-A cow nativity scene
1) The “It Was Never Supposed to Be Like This But Yet Here We Are So Get Busy Livin’ This Beautiful Messy Life, Girlfriend” Study Guide
Happy Holiday Season and thanks for reading!